Product ID: SELQUIETCOAT-5
Included items in this product:
- (1) SELQUIETCOAT-5 Quiet Coat 5 gallon pail
QuietCoat is the leading sprayable viscoelastic polymer for noise and vibration damping. For use on steel (iron, galvanized, stainless), aluminum, brass, copper, alloys, plastics, PVC, composites and other nonporous materials.
Used by major OEM’s worldwide to reduce noise and vibration in their products at the lowest cost and weight.
- Highest performing damping coating today
- Fully ROHS Compliant
- Ultra-low VOC’s (qualifies as a Zero-VOC product in all 50 states)
- Meets the highest industry flammability standards
- Less expensive, easier to apply, more effective, thinner, and weighs less than older technologies
- Anti-fungal and anti-rust capability
- Vibration damping results in less noise and vibration and reduced metal and joint fatigue
- Computer cases
- Consumer electronics
- Factory process and material handling
- Numerical controlled machinery
- Lathes, vibratory feeder bowls
- HVAC, air handling units, ducts
- Elevators, escalators
QuietCoat is currently being liquidated! Prices below are valid online only and while supplies last. For questions, call Gary Hudson at 804 346 8350.
|Size||Layer Thickness||Drying Time||Coverage||Price|
|5 gallon bucket||0.02"-0.06"||72 hrs||
**Call for quantity discounts**
For more information on this product, contact our sales department.