Product ID: None
Included items in this product:
- (1) None
PolyPhon™ Panels are sound absorbing panels developed with environmental friendliness in mind.
The panels are made from 100% polyester (60% PET-recycled fiber and 40% PET-virgin fiber) and are 100% recyclable.
PolyPhon™ Panels offer many environmental advantages over the traditional fiberglass sound absorption panel, such as:
- Formaldehyde free
- No binding agents
- No odor
- Dust free
- No risk of skin irritation
- No risk of respiratory problems
- 60% PET-recycled content
- 100% recyclable
- Class A Fire Rated
Along with the many environmental advantages, the PolyPhon™ Panels also offer several other advantages that standard fiberglass panels cannot match, such as:
- PolyPhon™ has a higher tackability
- PolyPhon™ has a higher degree of resiliency for the board itself
- PolyPhon™ can be put up without a fabric covering
Polyphon Panels are available only in white. Please call for quantity discounts.
|49" X 97"||1/2"||9.4# PCF||$99.00 Ea.|
|49" X 97"||1"||7.5# PCF||$136.00 Ea.|
|49" X 97"||1 1/2"||6# PCF||$165.00 Ea.|
A $15 cut fee will be added for trimmed square edges (48" X 96" panel).
* 6 panel minimum order. Orders of less than 12 panels will include an $85 packaging fee.
Impaling Pin fasteners: $5.00 per panel
Z-clips: $20.00 per panel
For more information on this product, contact our sales department.